I went all over the world using GuySpy Travel Mode in search of today’s Real Guy of the Week. If you haven’t used it yet, you don’t know what you’re missing. It’s amazing how easy and fun it is to meet people in different cities, and the diversity of guys looking to chat and play in the app is mind-blowing.
After talking to a few guys in Pakistan, Ireland, and elsewhere, I decided to try something new and see what’s going on in countries I’d like to visit. I went ahead and dropped a pin in the Philippines. When I was in Canada in the summer of 2006, my host family was from there, and ever since I’ve been curious about the Philippine boys.
Most of them were good-looking, but else something got my real attention: They seem to really enjoy using the camera filters to enhance their photos. At one point I felt I was checking my Instagram instead of my hook-up app. Anyhow, let’s hear what this hottie has to say.
Guyspy Profile Name: PYROCLAST
1. What do you like the most about GuySpy app? Guys go crazy with it more than other apps in the market. More guys, more online, more fun!
2. How would you describe your perfect guy? Chiseled body with a perfect face and eyes that will make you melt.
3. What’s the craziest place you ever had sex? Tell us about it. On an altar in an abandoned chapel.
4. What’s your dirty little secret? I jack off in public places.
5. Who would you say is a good role model (straight or gay, female or male) for the gay community? Why? Supervisor Harvey Milk and Lady GaGa – they’re heroes who’ve fought for our rights and equality. Yebahhh!
If I ever make it tho the Philippines I better catch him in action.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next “Real Guy of the Week”? E-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your username, location, and age. I will review all the submissions with the rest of the GuySpy team, and pick a candidate. The lucky winner gets to be featured on our blog, and wins a Gift Pack and 30 days free of GuySpy+. Don’t wait any longer to submit your profile. You could be next week’s Guy.
Not just a pretty face