In 2011, GQ named Frank Ocean as “Rookie of the Year.” What a difference a year makes. Since then, he’s released his debut album, Channel Orange, to impressive first week numbers, appeared on Saturday Night Live, and was the first artist to have an entire episode of Gossip Girl feature only his music. But even with all those accomplishments, 2012 will be remembered as the year he “came out.” Click here to read quotes from his GQ interview.
As with any great musical, casting is key. If you don’t have the right person playing the lead parts, you’re up sh*t creek without a paddle. The Sound of Music’s Maria Von Trapp is definitely one of the most iconic roles in musical history, and trying to follow in the footsteps of Julie Andrews is a tall order. Anyone who’s cast in NBC’s remake is going to have a few naysayers. Personally, we love their choice. Find out who it is here.
For us, the best X-Men films have been the ones directed by Bryan Singer. As you can imagine, this bit of news put a smile on our faces. Singer helmed 2000′s X-Men and its sequel, X2, and produced the reboot X-Men: First Class starring Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy. Now he’s back to direct the sequel, and he’s not coming alone. Click to find out who he’s bringing with him.
While Barbara Walters picks the Most Fascinating People of 2012, GQ magazine is taking a very different approach for their year end who’s who list. Rather than highlight people who have made huge accomplishments in the past year, the publication picked 25 individuals who were so uninspiring the magazine wants to “stick them on an iceberg.” Way harsh 😉 Find out who some of them are here.
Once again, teamm8 taps photographer James Demitri to snap their campaign, titled “Dream Love Live.” Check out 25-year-old fitness trainer Jesse Hogan in various states of undress. Whether he’s out in the field, undressed in a car backseat, or taking an old-fashioned bath, Hogan sizzles. We’d definitely catch all his “pop flys” and slide into his “home plate.” LOL. Warning, a few of the pictures below are a bit risque so proceed with caution. No nudity, just a strategically placed glove and bat 😉 Check out the photos here.
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post three regular features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Model Behavior: Brian Shimansky
Who’d You Rather: Chris Hemsworth vs. Chris Evans
Sports Stud: Ryan Sheckler
Man Crush: Colt Prattes
Before we say good-bye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- Britney Spears & will.i.am “Scream & Shout” In New Music Video
- Nigel Barker Calls ANTM A ‘Caricature’ In Promos For New Modeling Show The Face
- Chris Brown Deletes Twitter Account After Extremely Vulgar Comments
- Alicia Keys & Maxwell Make Beautiful (And Sexy) Music Together
- Carly Rae Jepsen’s Sexy “Curiosity” Music Video Finally Leaks
- Angus Jones Calls Two And A Half Men “Filth” & Says Don’t Watch It
- Morgan Freeman Narrates ‘Dawn of a New Day for Marriage Equality’ Ad
- Drama On The High Seas For ‘Drag Queens At Sea’ Carnival Cruise
- Who’s Playing Marvin Gaye In Upcoming Biopic?
- 2013 Film Independent Spirit Award Nominees: Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper And… Magic Mike???
- One Direction Grab Each Other’s Junk In OnePiece Promo Video
- Yoko Ono Designs Menswear Capsule Collection Inspired By John Lennon
- Kelly Clarkson & More Added To VH1′s 2012 Divas Live Concert
- Lea Michele & Chris Colfer Have A Turkey Lurkey Kiki With Sarah Jessica Parker
- Dolly Parton Answers Rapid Fire Questions With Humor
- Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Pays Tribute In New GUESS Campaign
- Stiff Upper Lip Editorial By Rick Day